Does level effect Matchmaking?

TheDisturbingOne

I have experienced a new problem, or maybe this is just a new version of the old problem. Myself and DCGMoo have had problems hooking up on-line, He has a zero rating (0 wins/ 0 losses), I have 52 wins 60 losses.

The question we have is whether the level of the player effects the matchmaking hook-up and even the invite into the match?

NOTE- Regional Seperation does not effects matchmaking, but the levels of the players do, so you must find someone close to your level to boost with for them to match you up.

BTW- This was not listed in any other thread, (dispite what others have posted to me) I have read through them and written to ask for it to be added to the Trophy guide.

Edited by TheDisturbingOne
Added NOTE and BTW

YES. We discovered this while boosting too. We had several people of Level 10/11 trying to boost with someone of level 1 - didn't work. Had to get another Level 1 booster so those two could work their way up to Level 7-9-ish before we started matching up with them.

I also think there is some regional limitations, but never really figured it out. I could (in Canada) match up with Spain & US, but not Brazil. Guy in US could match up with everyone. Don't know why.

• 4 weeks later...