85% Guitar Solos 'Bleeding Fingers' Trophy

eburkulosis

Has anyone done this yet? I'm going to start working on it today.

As I understand - you need 85% on at least 1 solo on each song that has a guitar solo on Hard or Expert. (I think its around 37 Rock Band 3 songs)

I can envision 'Rainbow In The Dark' and 'Free Bird' being difficult. Any others?

I assume this can be done with No Fail Mode turned on in case I have a hand'spasm during Free Bird.

Since everything else seems to work with no fail on, I'd assume this one's no different. The only two that should give you trouble are Crazy Train & Rainbow In The Dark. I'll admit I had to go down to hard for CT - that opening part is brutal. Freebird isn't really that tough if you're an expert player already - standard patterns, nothing crazy.

I'm really only an average player. I can beat any Expert song up through 3 stars basically.

This will be a real challenge for me as I'm notorious also for mucking up solos due to me trying to strum HOPOs. This will probably make a man out of me.

*edit* Finished it in 1 sitting. Piece of cake....mmm, cake.

Edited by eburkulosis

I could not, for the life of me, get 85% on Caught in a Mosh or Crazy Train. No matter what I did and they were the last two. But I did find a bit of a backdoor to this one. Play the song on no fail, and use the keyboard. It's way easier to hit the notes, especially the hammer ons using the keyboard than the guitar. I easily got over 90% on each one. The trophy didn't unlock, but I went back to the goals menu, played an easy song on Guitar, got the 85% and got the trophy.

What can say? I'm a trophy whore!