Help!

Skullz_69

I've finished Afrika but I never received the e-mail for mission 072 (leopard tortoise) & I can't seam to find the following animals I've followed what the guide said but they don't seem to appear where the guide says

- Hyrax

- Kori Bustard

- Tsetse Fly

I was wondering if I need to do something special for them to appear?

Thanks in advance

Ok for the tortoise bit. Try driving out to where he located (says where in the guide) and see if the cut scene happens or see if you can spot him and take a snap. If you see him then send the pic off to HQ and that should trigger the email.

This does seem a little strange though. So I would check to see that you have completed every email by checking your sent box.

You may even receive some more emails when you find the animals that you have listed above. This again might spark the tortoise mission off.

For that Kori bird he is a bugger to get and is located on the plain. Many people have had the same problem on this forum. He is a big bird and has mainly a White body so look out for that. Look in the air between the massi tree and cyimba rock for him also. Some have also spotted him landing around cyimba rock around midday so check that out. Also some say that he can be see in a large mud pit to the east of the massi tree.

You will get that fly in the base camp on the side or front of one of the tents. You will need to look carefully but it should be there.

Hope this helps.

Edited by zoidberg101
Grammar spelling

I've finished Afrika but I never received the e-mail for mission 072 (leopard tortoise) & I can't seam to find the following animals I've followed what the guide said but they don't seem to appear where the guide says

- Hyrax

- Kori Bustard

- Tsetse Fly

I was wondering if I need to do something special for them to appear?

Thanks in advance

The fly is on the flap of your tent, it is very small and hard to notice and until you zoom in your camera just looks like a black spec

The bustard is notoriously annoying to find, just keep going back to its location every day and it will eventually appear

The hyrax is difficult to spot as it is at night, however it does always appear for me so I think you need to look harder for this one!

For the tortoise, my brother had a similar problem. In the end it did eventually trigger after returning there a number of times to the area the mission starts ;)

• 1 month later...