BUGGED TROPHIES??? read this for a solution!!

Ok i just made a discovery thats worth a sticky.

IF they dont pop as they should they can be "untriggerd" you actually have them but game dont pop them.

many have problems with trophys not popping up. i KNEW 100% that i did the "master of disaster" and "use the force, luke"

i had already completed on easy, so i decided to hold those trophys until a patch arrived, so i just played on Unleached and the trophys for darkside, medium, hard and unleached started to pop! THEN i got very confused when i got the Platinum poping up!?!

so i opend up the trophy list and i had 100% and im 100% sure i didnt have the 2 missing trophys, but when looking in the list i actually got them as i tried first time on them cause they were dated 2 days ago.

Conclution, if you are 100% sure u did trophys right but they didnt pop, finish game on Unleashed and they will probably pop. they are just "hidden"

edit: Now looking on facebook, i actually got the trophy november 6, according to sync, but my PSN list didnt have it.

Edited by frodrick

Man I thought I was the only one bugging out. I know for a fact that I did the Valet trophy, but I didn't get the trophy. I guess I will keep continuing on with the game until it pops up.

I thought this trophy glitched on me too but you have to directly hit the ATMP with the TIE. Sometimes it would hit the floor, wall or lamp and the explosion will kill the AT-MP. But I think you have to hit it directly and kill it (after reflecting two missiles)

Ok i just made a discovery thats worth a sticky.

IF they dont pop as they should they can be "untriggerd" you actually have them but game dont pop them.

many have problems with trophys not popping up. i KNEW 100% that i did the "master of disaster" and "use the force, luke"

i had already completed on easy, so i decided to hold those trophys until a patch arrived, so i just played on Unleached and the trophys for darkside, medium, hard and unleached started to pop! THEN i got very confused when i got the Platinum poping up!?!

so i opend up the trophy list and i had 100% and im 100% sure i didnt have the 2 missing trophys, but when looking in the list i actually got them as i tried first time on them cause they were dated 2 days ago.

Conclution, if you are 100% sure u did trophys right but they didnt pop, finish game on Unleashed and they will probably pop. they are just "hidden"

edit: Now looking on facebook, i actually got the trophy november 6, according to sync, but my PSN list didnt have it.

that's not even close to a solution. i think you just didn't realize you got them.