Best Part Of Waking Up Is Folgers In Your Cup

TazCook

So whats up everyone, I'm officially addicted to this game so don't tell my buddies lol.. just kidding. Anyways I was wondering if the Coffee machines actually make a difference in this game? Like if your Sim is really...really..tired and you get him a cup of coffee will it bring him back up to par?

No the coffee does not bring the line up, but it gives the sim a buzz for like 2 or 3 hours and will have more energy to do things. It's like us if we dring coffee or an energy drink we will be all energized and twitchy but after that there will be a crash. After the 2-3 hrs of coffee buzz they will crash and want to sleep and will give them a bad moodlet.

No the coffee does not bring the line up, but it gives the sim a buzz for like 2 or 3 hours and will have more energy to do things. It's like us if we dring coffee or an energy drink we will be all energized and twitchy but after that there will be a crash. After the 2-3 hrs of coffee buzz they will crash and want to sleep and will give them a bad moodlet.

Thanks for the great answer man, lol thats what my girlfriend told me, she played all the other Sims games and said this would happen, but I wanted to make sure for myself, This game is highly addicting, anyways thanks for the response.