So who's going to get this?

Thunderfury

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I played Section 8, Loved it, Platted it on 4-5 ids...lol

played the Trial Version on xbox today, what a disappointment, Graphix are not as good as the first IMO, and from what I can tell the trophies are exactly the same you got in the 1st one...anyhow, like I said, I played/platted the 1st one and after 5 minutes on the Prjudice demo, I wont be getting it....:(

I think ill give it a try. Have plat on first one, which was enjoyable. Even if there will be just more of the same, im still in. 15$ is ok for me.

Xbox guys seem to have some connection problems and system freezes - I hope Timegate wont screw this in our version - they have additional months to please us ;d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First game was great, very interesting gameplay features, great and balanced default classes, ability to make your own classes... So I will buy the new one.

I will always remember how we have made co-op success on Insane Swarm mode... It was really cool.

I will always remember how we have made co-op success on Insane Swarm mode... It was really cool.

Wow that is the same with me...Me and a good buddy of mine were co-oping in insane swarm mode defending our base to get a trophy, and I remember just making all these turrets and going into tanks...It was really close, but this game is so much fun

Hope they take into account people that already owned the original. I was impatient and wanted to download it right away to get playing (Especially since Gamestop in Canada suck and no Catherine today). But would hate to get a free copy of a game I already have instead of somebody else that doesn't have it getting it.