Unleashed Difficulty Boss Strategies?

Anyone got any tips for the Terror Walker on unleashed difficulty? My current strategy, avoiding his attacks by circling around core and throwing the sabers at him, is really slow and tedious, and I like to have some more tricks up my sleeves when I try the game again.

Anyway, a great tip for those struggling with the Gorog, part 1, is to stay up front and in the middle, just under the beast's head. Aside from the breath (which does negligible damage), his attacks should either miss or be easily dodged, leaving you free to fry him with lightning. Then just run up to the chains and smack them with the saber when does the double fist slam, and follow the button prompts as they appear. Just repeat a few times and that part at least should be a piece of cake.

with the terror throw the tanks at him, he will go down with 2..

then just run up to him and spam :square::square::triangle: in getting that lighting off to stun his adds until he stands back up.

now when the energy cores get pulled, just keep dashing to each one to reinstall them ..once you got them all in,

then circle once again back around to charge them back up. dont try to install one then charge it.

after that, worry about the stealther's just, spam :l2::triangle: running in small circles pulling them out of cloak also it stuns them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyway, a great tip for those struggling with the Gorog, part 1, is to stay up front and in the middle, just under the beast's head. Aside from the breath (which does negligible damage), his attacks should either miss or be easily dodged, leaving you free to fry him with lightning. Then just run up to the chains and smack them with the saber when does the double fist slam, and follow the button prompts as they appear. Just repeat a few times and that part at least should be a piece of cake.

Thanks! This strategy helped me A LOT! I was struggling with the Gorog fight even back on easy, now I just ran through it on unleashed. :applause::dance::applause:

I had luck doing saber throw, and constantly moving around the walker. I never stopped moving, and used dash to move while the Force replenished. I was also able to replace the cores and charge them at the same time.

If you have Fury, I'd say wait to use it (if you want) after you replace the cores. With the Stealth guys running around, and the little spider things, it can get away from you quick.

Other than that, Darth Vader is easy as hell. Attack with a decent combo, and then get the F%^& away. Don't worry about using the Force, but most definately use Lighting in your saber attacks. Also, watch him and when he drops his saber of to the side of his body, dash in and slash away. You'll get several good hits before he starts blocking again. All in all, I thought he was an VERY EASY BOSS, and that was on Unleashed.