Scoring 2 goals from 32 yards or greater

DT1717

If you go into team management and edit a teams roles, such as making there goalkeeper take short and long free kicks, then go against that team (take bookings off) and give away lots of fouls. When the keepers running frantically back to his goal get your virtual pro on the ball and shoot, it may take a few attempts and be sure to make the match quite long. Took a few attempts with me, but i hope that helped.

Alternatively, make your pro a CAM and box to box, as it will boost your long shots, make a 5'2 keeper with 1 for every stat and just keep drilling it at the goal from far out, make sure you play a match with 10 min halves tho to make sure you get it.

Also, you can edit the team you're playing against. Edit their formation so that they have loads of attackers and hardly any defenders (1-4-5 for example), switch offsides off and you should have loads of space to line up some shots.

If you create a very short goalie with 0 stats and put him on the opposite side you can usually score from anywhere with no problem. Just need the shots on target.

This is what i did but still struggled to beat the goalkeeper even once, till i realised that just because you lower the stats in the gk section it dosen't make him an overall 1, then i went back and edited the gk jumping and balance to 1 aswell and got this acomplishment 20 mins into the game, seriously you would be amazed how much this helped.

• 2 weeks later...