Locked Game Save data??

Please let me know if this game Data can be copied over to a new user and used on a new user account . I will use this information to update (if necessary) the PS3 locked game saves Thread located Here. Please refrain from speculation. Thank you in advance.

Yes, I quoted Cauchy, Some Wise words and added the correct info that applies to this thread.

I am getting ready to update my thread PS3 Locked Game Saves [Compilation List]

So this thread here is for someone that is willing to take the time out to post the answer to my question.

Does the save game(Data) have a lock on it when you try to transfer the data to a Flash drive.

1. You don't have to go to the next step if the game save doesn't let you copy the game save.
  2. BTW: The process of testing is not at all difficult.

All you need are at least two PSN accounts, which are very easy to create, in case you only have one.

Then simply log in to the account that created the game save(s), and go to the Saved Data Utility folder located near the top of the files listed under Game in the XMB.

Now highlight the game save you wish to copy(Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2), and press the triangle button. This will bring up the options menu for that both the folder (Sort By & Group Content) and the file (Copy, Delete, & Information).

Select Copy and then select the account or the USB you wish to copy the game save to.

If the account you wish to copy it to already has a game save with the *same file name, then you'll either have to copy over it or copy it to a different account.

*In other words, a game that only allows one game save file per user ID.

Once you copy the game save(s) over, then simply change to that user account, and start the game. If it automatically loads that game save, or allows you to load that game save from the game menu, then you know it isn't locked to the original PSN ID. http://cache.gtpla.net/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Thank you for your time and it is much appreciated.