All Friends Here!Pachinko and Capricious

So people I how do you find all the pachinko balls?it seems that I dont have luck at all, and how do you do all the friends here trophy?because I seen all the events one time, are there on some characters more than one event?

but another important question how do you get the capricious title?I´m looking everywhere for the winning title but seem to have no luck at all and I never got one even not from the birds lol

thanks for your help:D

Edited by Makudo333

Patience is the key here :)

I got the lottery ticket as well as the 30 pachinko balls long after the main story while I was running through the leaf and sand village looking for friend events I might have missed.

For the friend events, if you have all the hearts filled just run through the sand and leaf villages and look in front of all the stores. Most of the time you get an item from the event that you can use in the store the NPC was standing in front of. Oh and don't take anyone with you. If you have three allies with you, they won't be available for their events.

when going for the all friends here, id say get everyone to full hearts first before you watch their events, and there are a few surprise events that happen in the hidden sand, and some that are in the hidden leaf that you dont expect. just buy some teleporting scrolls so you can get that title out of the way as well. :)