Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Has the online co-op patch hit yet?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So the co-op patch is released as a separate add-on download in the PS Store, instead of an automatic update? I bought the game from the Hong Kong PS Store and it still doesn't have any add-on or updates, I guess I'll have to keep waiting. :(

Or you can try downloading from a different store. You never know, the DLC could be region free.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the game from the Taiwan PSN store -- it's actually the 'Japanese/English' version . . . which is stupid because the only 'Japanese' thing about it is an announcement about support at the beginning . . . and, no online co-op.

I think it even rates it as a different version than the NA release.

I'm thoroughly pissed about it because I wanted to play with my friend in Canada. :mad:

I bought the game from the Taiwan PSN store -- it's actually the 'Japanese/English' version . . . which is stupid because the only 'Japanese' thing about it is an announcement about support at the beginning . . . and, no online co-op.

I think it even rates it as a different version than the NA release.

I'm thoroughly pissed about it because I wanted to play with my friend in Canada. :mad:

I feel your pain, my friend :pout: I bought the game the first day it was released on PSN only for the online co-op, and we're still waiting for the damned patch :rant: I don't mind if we won't be getting the downloadable content, but online co-op isn't something "extra", it should have been incorporated in the package at launch given that the game was released in Asia way later than NA/EU! :rant:

BTW the game is actually in Japanese if your system language is not set to English.

Edited by whassupbun

I feel your pain, my friend :pout: I bought the game the first day it was released on PSN only for the online co-op, and we're still waiting for the damned patch :rant: I don't mind if we won't be getting the downloadable content, but online co-op isn't something "extra", it should have been incorporated in the package at launch given that the game was released in Asia way later than NA/EU! :rant:

BTW the game is actually in Japanese if your system language is not set to English.

Oh -- I didn't realize that.

And now get this -- I e-mailed Square-Enix about it, but instead of actually trying to helpful, all they said was 'we don't support non-NA versions of games,' meaning my only option would be to e-mail the Japanese Square-Enix. This is obviously impossible as I don't read or write Japanese.

Fuckers.

• 6 months later...