The Jackpot Lottery title help

yeah, it sells for 50, 000. The messenger bird that picks up trash got it for me, but it didn't count dammit.

Actually you should add in your guide that you actually have to pick it up for it to work. With dartz saying he had to pick 51 pachinko balls, its prolly because the bird collectibles don't count in the total. It has to be the ones you physically pick up.

Goddamn this lottery ticket, its not showing up!!! I've been running like crazy looking for it. I hope the bird hasn't made it glitched!!!

Some people have all the luck! :p

I wish I was that lucky. LOL Some of these titles are pretty tedious, but not impossible. I still have to do online. When I saw this thread I didn't understand it because I didn't know about. I didn't even realize that I had already had the title. If this was one of the tougher ones to acquire then maybe I am lucky because had I been looking for it.....I would have never found it. Hahaha Being truthful.

Good thinking on the messenger birds being the problem M00nkey. That might just be what the problem is, people are probably getting pachinko balls that way as well. If we see anyone else with the problem, we'll have to ask them if they've been using the birds.

I am 100% sure this is the case. Because it works with both the pachinko and the lottery ticket, the only 2 other titles related to messenger birds. All the other stuff the birds bring is extra.

• 4 months later...