Unlocks

Rosenort

I've spoke to various people who claim that even after getting all trophies for this game you only unlock the suit and nothing else.

At the end of the demo I was sure that it was stated that multiple unlocks were earned.

Pretty disappointing if only the suit is unlocked.

Does anyone know the benefits of the suit? Are these stupid hacking mini games in the full game?

Q: What kind of unlocks will I receive for Dead Space 2 when I play Ignition?

1) Exclusive Hacker Suit. The suit features bonus perks and hacking capabilities that will help you during Isaac Clarke’s journey.

2) Hacker-themed Contact Beam weapon skin.

3) Exclusive Audio logs

4) Power nodes, health packs, and credits to give Isaac Clarke an edge during Dead Space 2.

Dead Space Ignition out now and FREE with Pre-order of Dead Space 2 FAQ - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space: EA Forums

:)

• 1 month later...

i have read in other forums that upon completion of EACH path there IS an unlocked item. (That means 4 in total) The hacks are real easy if u fallow the guide. & yes the traces can b annoying but still not hard. it didnt take very long to complete all paths so i say just go ahead & do them (for the trophies). U can skip right over the story & get right to selecting Ur path.

Act 1 = Default Path(the beginning)

Act 2A = Lights

Act 2B = Hostages

Act 3A = Direct Route

Act 3B = Cross The Rim

Act 3C = Space Walk

Act 3D = Interior Route

Act 4 = Default Path(the end)

• 1 month later...
i have read in other forums that upon completion of EACH path there IS an unlocked item. (That means 4 in total) The hacks are real easy if u fallow the guide. & yes the traces can b annoying but still not hard. it didnt take very long to complete all paths so i say just go ahead & do them (for the trophies). U can skip right over the story & get right to selecting Ur path.

Act 1 = Default Path(the beginning)

Act 2A = Lights

Act 2B = Hostages

Act 3A = Direct Route

Act 3B = Cross The Rim

Act 3C = Space Walk

Act 3D = Interior Route

Act 4 = Default Path(the end)

You know, I think this guy is right. I completed one path and it only opened one door. I think its better to complete all the paths just to be safe.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...