Platinum Trophy Help

hoffman_10

As a rule of thumb all trophies included on the retail disc of a game are required to get the (P). Any DLC which is added after release is not required for the (P).

This wasnt the case with Madden 10, I believe the game was released with 5 dlc trophies, the AFL Legacy Pack, which you had to but for like 7 bucks, and they werent required for platinum.

This wasnt the case with Madden 10, I believe the game was released with 5 dlc trophies, the AFL Legacy Pack, which you had to but for like 7 bucks, and they werent required for platinum.

because DLC trophies are not required for the platinum what he's asking is if they online trophies like taking it for the team, and team player count toward the platinum and the answer is yes the rest like The Lost and the Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony are extra DLC trophies those are not required for the platinum and to show proof I have gotten all the singleplayer trophies still I have not gotten the platinum check my trophy card and will see I have all the offline trophies but only need like 3-4 online trophies to platinum the game

because DLC trophies are not required for the platinum what he's asking is if they online trophies like taking it for the team, and team player count toward the platinum and the answer is yes the rest like The Lost and the Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony are extra DLC trophies those are not required for the platinum and to show proof I have gotten all the singleplayer trophies still I have not gotten the platinum check my trophy card and will see I have all the offline trophies but only need like 3-4 online trophies to platinum the game

I know, but I was just pointing out that not every single game requires all trophies released with the game to be earned for platinum.