Dead Space Ignition

Francofone

The prequel to Dead Space 2 is in the NA PSN store for $9.99. It has 12 trophies. I don't know how to submit a game so I decided to post it here. It's ok. The minigames are pretty good. some are a little difficult. I bought it mostly for the name of the protagonist.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/85/Francofone.png

Edited by Francofone

I thought that was Extraction? :confused:

Extraction will be included on the disk with Dead Space 2 (though I don't know if it will be the standard PS3 version or a special edition), but if you pre-order it now I guess they must give you a code or something to download Ignition for free. According to Amazon:

"Pre-order Dead Space 2 for PS3 or Xbox 360 and get a free download of Dead Space Ignition on Playstation Network or Xbox Live. Download includes the full Dead Space Ignition downloadable game as well as two unique unlockables for Dead Space 2!"

yeah it is a little pricey. I thought it would be $5 as well. does the xbox360 version have the suits?

it is only $4.99 at least it was when I bought it. they messed up the price at first and then fixed it. But when I bought it around 9pm central time it was only $4.99

so if u paid $9.99 Sony and/or EA should have to refund u $5

• 4 weeks later...

YAY! I can get this psn game for free with a pre-order of Dead Space 2 and the Collector's Edition. Here's the link from my search from Gamestop. Turns out any version of Dead Space 2 will have this bonus.

Search | GameStop

Looks like I'll have to wait though:( But, at least you all got it so much sooner than I did, LOL:p I have the Collector's Edition pre-ordered. Just need to put in a few more bucks and my pre-order will be upgraded.:)

• 4 weeks later...
If your not a fan of Dead Space then don't buy it... i would of thought it would be $20 so having it for $10 is very nice.

Exactly it kinda pisses me off:mad: seeing people bash it, it was not intended to be a full scale release, i could see if you were duped into 20 r 30 $ for it but you werent, 5$ or free is a steal!!!

For any true dead space fan get it it is totally worth just for the story!!!

also if you are into torrents seach dead space and there is a comic film i think its extraction, i am away for my system at the moment... Its great too:D