Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

The Best Way?

For 100% you're going to need to play thru the game at least twice. I did 3 (I enjoyed the game enough for 3 playthrus). My first playthru I just went thur the game and collected what I could. The

2nd was clean up of items and challenges & my last was the time trials. (Still need to get the max points for the last level for 100%)

But if you want the 100% quickly, collect everything & do the challenges on the 1st playthru and time trials for 2nd playthru.

The coop trophy popped for me as soon as the level started so no need to play thru the entire game in coop and the other coop's should only take you 5 mins max to get.

Edited by StarScream9876

Oh, yeah there is chapter select but you only need to just start any level in co op and you get the trophy within seconds. You don't have to technically "play" in co op. Just load a game up as 2player. People have mentioned trophy problems w/ that but for me as soon as the level started up, I got the trophy. As for the other co ops, just look at the roadmap in the forums here and it'll give you great spots to get those.

Hmmk. Do levels last long though? Because I'm going to be pissed if some time trial takes like 30 minutes and I come like a minute late.

No the time trials aren't that long. As a matter of fact, it seems as though they give a "grace period." On of the levels is supposed to be cleared in 10mins or less and the offical time I have is 10:02 at the end level stats screen and it's checked off the list as completed.

The first go thru on the levels they took me 30ish to 40ish mins each (execpt boss fights) and that was due to me playing the game w/o a guide and just exploring and solving puzzles etc. But like I said, none of the time trials are too taxing. Just roll and avoid some of the enemies.