One Man Club Trophy

MarkEricThompson

i this problem also, i have played 53 games now yet still no trophy..

im thinkin maybe if i unlock an acomplishment whilst playing for the club might do the trick, just like we had to do the same last year for 500 games with vp in fifa 10

if anyone knows what to actualli do to get the trophy in this situation then please let me know!!

yet another trophy i see people having problems with lol again this trophy should take you about 10 hours to earn with the time for each match however it can be gotten in 2 hours

Again your teasing us and not telling us what you know? I assume quitting after a certain time counts as a game? does this also count for your VP 500?

yes quitting counts towards this trophy its considered a bitch move but im not bothered myself as it stopped me from grinding out 50 games for a pro club which i cant stand.

im currentley in testing with the VP games via the quittng method i will post my results tho again you can either do 10 hours quitting games or 67 hours playing with your pro the choice is upto you but if it works sod playing that long for a vp

and what about the problem of people like me that played 55 games and didn't see the trophy? now i left my old club and i create a new one... should i really delete my file options or something like that before re-starting to grinding?

You really shouldn't have left your previous club seeing as you already have more than 50 games, the trophy would probably have popped up sooner or later. And no you don't have to delete anything.

yes quitting counts towards this trophy its considered a bitch move but im not bothered myself as it stopped me from grinding out 50 games for a pro club which i cant stand.

im currentley in testing with the VP games via the quittng method i will post my results tho again you can either do 10 hours quitting games or 67 hours playing with your pro the choice is upto you but if it works sod playing that long for a vp

Yes, please post results when you can.

I have played about 220 games legit (a lot played without me), so would like to get the others out the way as quickly as possible.

Do you happen to know if quits count towards your 100 Ranked Matches? I hope so, and as quitting counts towards your 50 Pro Club matches, I thought they might.

Edited by o0DENSE0o

Had same problem with trophy not popping, i had 63 games for club and another guy had 53 and neither got trophy. Both left and rejoined club and it popped after 20 odd games. Seems completely random when it appears but it seems that leaving and rejoining helps if you have gone over the 50 mark. Cheers for tip smithy :).

Yes, please post results when you can.

I have played about 220 games legit (a lot played without me), so would like to get the others out the way as quickly as possible.

Do you happen to know if quits count towards your 100 Ranked Matches? I hope so, and as quitting counts towards your 50 Pro Club matches, I thought they might.

I Will post my results me and a friend are doing this and if it works then the plat time will go down big time if people do this.

i am also going to be testing the 100 matches online via quitting aswell see if that trophy pops that way.

yeah to the ppl who getting the glitch play for the clun 50 times just leave your club and rejoin it and start again thats what i did and got it bang on 32 games aload of my friends had the same thing as me and it all popped around the same time. if that fails back up your saves for FIFA 11 and then delete then create new pro and start it again to fix it

After 68-69 games, I finally got mine! Our team won the game normally and it popped up during the warm-up, before the return to the team's match lounge. I feel relieved and a bit angry about the crazy glitch.

Cheers Sam!

Aww don't think I was playing when you got it, you were present for nearly all my 37 games, if not all of them, I should be thanking you lol.

I keep playing with the online team and my games don't all seem to register. I have 15 played, played one earlier and i'm still on 15. The other team didn't quit and we won but still on 15. I don't think its the 1st time its happened so it might take me a while to get to 50:-(

Any ideas anyone?

I keep playing with the online team and my games don't all seem to register. I have 15 played, played one earlier and i'm still on 15. The other team didn't quit and we won but still on 15. I don't think its the 1st time its happened so it might take me a while to get to 50:-(

Any ideas anyone?

It does take a while to update, either give it an hour or go to Online Modes -> Player Hub and look at your VP Club stats and it shows games played for club there (updated straight away).

I'm at around 70 no trophy, but not really bothered just yet since I'm only around halfway to 500 :p