Trophies!!! And hvt aces high

I hate this game sooo much... Glitchy and shit but i must have platinum!!! I was wondering if anyone could help me with the hvt's... They should recieve the trophy in return... It might help to finish your game a bit quicker...

Most of the trophies i recieved, i got them through playing co-op joining other peoples games, from max mood for each of the factions, all factions hate me, to actually completing the game and actually recieving all these trophies in return...

I take it that its the same with the aces high if someone else joins my game... Finding some of the hvt's nearly impossible i was wondering if someone would like to help me out i have 14 to do and i think it would be made simple with another player to revive and help take out all the enemies...

In return they should get the aces high trophy...

Anyone interested add me as a friend... Or reply to this forum...

No point in playing a game you hate. Games are supposed to be played for fun.

I have to agree with Misantropus here, if you hate it, just let the trophies go, they were not meant to be. I was trying to get all the trophies in Midnight Club until I realized how much I hated it compared to Dub Edition and that everytime I played, it felt like a chore... I dropped it real quick and moved on.

I used choppers to get most of the HVT's and the sniper rifle. make sure to turn off auto save so if an HVT gets killed you can reload. Also don't forget HVT's include the guys from the Story Missions. if you finished the game and didnt get all of china/AN (depending on who you helped) you can't get the HVT's. which means start all over again