Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

oxic Swamp - Challange Completed, Not Showing Up

So in the toxic swamp I got past the maze without getting hit with poison. It has a check mark next to it in the listing. However, in the main menu, it says i'm still missing an artifact and the challenge trophy doesn't appear at the bottom of the objective screen of the level. Any ideas of how to fix this? I think i won't let me get the "have everything trophy" if I don't have that one. Any help with be most appreciated.

Did you check your inventory to see if you received the item for that challenge yet? The Stone Lizard.

Are you sure you are not missing another artifact? The "trophies" at the bottom of the objective screen represent artifacts, not something you get for beating a challenge. More specifically, they represent artifacts that you find through exploration in a stage, not any you receive for beating challenges.

In fact, all the icons at the bottom of the screen represent Weapons, Power-ups, Artifacts, and Relics you find through exploration. None of the items you receive through challenges are shown as icons at the bottom of the objective screen. They are separate.

Edited by Exilia

You only get the challenge when you leave the maze and not after droping the door. If you do it right, the checkmark should pop as you leave the crypt. All it take is to go in, open the door and leave without taking poison damage (being hit by enemies is alright).

For the artifact missing, it's probably the one at the room where you have to roll a boulder under 30 seconds to a fire pit. There is a floor panel where you can place the boulder that will open a door at the entrance of this area. Check to see if this is not the one you missed.

• 2 weeks later...

In the toxic swamp I did the boulder in under 30 seconds thinking that the ammo upgrage was all that it unlocked I never went back up to grab the artifact now It wont let me grab it. Has this happened to anyone or is there a way around this?

Never Mind Lol just read what Aventus wrote I just got it woops. :)

Edited by chronicgb
Figured It Out