GTA IV Trophy Descriptions

mjc0961

I think your trophy list for GTA IV was visited by the Candlejack meme, because this is all you have for one of them:

Fly The Co-op Bronze Trophy

You completed

According to the description I found by comparing trophies with someone on my friend list who's played it, it should say "You completed 'Deal Breaker', 'Hangman's NOOSE', and 'Bomb da Base II' in time."

Also, a lot of the other trophies for completing story missions simply read "You completed the mission" instead of actually saying what mission. However, those are all secret, so I can't see them on the compare list (although I'm sure they're the same as the 360 version's achievements).

Just wanted to make you guys aware of this problem so you can fill in the gaps in your

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, wow. All I did was play off of the joke that he himself stated. Someone needs to get rid of the chip on their shoulder and grow up.

I hadn't read that post at the time, but done. ;)

If anyone didn't know, the Candlejack meme is when you mention some random character called "Candlejack" in your post, and then he "kidnaps you" at some point while you're writing the rest of the post, and apparently posts whatever was done for you before dragging you off to his lair for whatever he does to you. So you just stop typing mid sentence and post. And that's how Candlejack works, and thus ends my

Now, let's get to business. The list still isn't complete, and there's no official replies yet. Surely you guys don't want such a great site to have a trophy list with missing information.

Edited by mjc0961

• 1 year later...

i had a problem where i created another account then played Red Dead Redemption one of the trophy Description Read: (B) Read Dead Rockstar - kill a rockstar or someone who has this achievement in a online match but it says on my other account: (B) Read Dead Rockstar - kill a rockstar or someone who has this trophy in a online match

i had a problem where i created another account then played Red Dead Redemption one of the trophy Description Read: (B) Read Dead Rockstar - kill a rockstar or someone who has this achievement in a online match but it says on my other account: (B) Read Dead Rockstar - kill a rockstar or someone who has this trophy in a online match

Thats nice. Don't bump threads this old for no reason.

:locked: