KZ2 Demo is out!!!

fanboy

Yeah I know what you mean. Not to rub it in but I think Ive been pretty lucky noticing it this early.

Took about 15 mins.

Where do you live? I was thinking it wouldn't be as bad over here in the US since you need to have preordered from Gamestop to get the demo. Over in EU everyone is able to download it. And with 1.1 million preorders in that area, there's going to be a LOT of people wanting a crack at it...

In the UK.

I think im lucky cos it literally JUST came out.

I saw the news story on cvg say that it was coming any minute now, had a look, and there it was. Its not even on the frontpage yet, so I guess a few people may have missed it.

Ive just had a quick go, and its every bit as awesome as you would imagine it to be.

The reviewers are so right about the 'weighty' thing.

The graphics are amazing, but its the sound thats really knocked me for six. Its just incredible!

Look forward to it - It is astonishingly good.

By 'Weighty' I mean that it feels heavier than COD4.

It feels like you are controlling a really big guy if you see what I mean, though dont interpret that as slow. Its not slow or unresponsive, its very difficult to explain.

The only thing wrong with the demo is that it is just excrutiatingly short. I just finished it now, and I sooo want the game now! Its just brilliant, absolutley brilliant. The Ai is fantastic.

Cant you guys in the US just 'create new user' and put a random UK address in for your new user and then just download it from the Euro store by the way?

Yup, just throw in fake info. Takes like 2 mins.

It's just that I was already in Gamestop (as much as I hate the store) throwing down a preorder on another game, so I figured I might as well do KZ2 also.

The NA/US demo codes should be redeemable right now. Get to it!

i loved the demo but i think it was wrong for gureilla to have people pre-order the game to play a really short single player demo they should have given out codes for the beta or at leaset given us the option to set-up some offline games with bots and all the classes unlocked so i could have played some multi-player.