Secret Trophies

xxnintendopimpxx

So how do we know the values of secret trophies before the game comes out? Like Black Ops has 3 bronze secret, Laura Croft had 2, etc. Are we just making educated guesses here? If so very impressive my friends. lol :p

Black Ops was on the list we saw. As for Lara Croft, those were my educated guesses. :p

you can find out what the secret trophy values are by calculating the total points of the known trophies and by dividing by the game percentage to find out the total points then find the differenece in points between the known values and total points in the game

then you could find out the values of each secret trophy based on the unknown trophies and the number secret trophies

example

lets say a game has 6 bronze 4 silver and a secret trophy and with all known trophies get you 70%

6(15) + 4(30) = 210

210 / 0.70 = 300

300 - 210 = 90

so the secret trophy would be a gold trophy

you can find out what the secret trophy values are by calculating the total points of the known trophies and by dividing by the game percentage to find out the total points then find the differenece in points between the known values and total points in the game

then you could find out the values of each secret trophy based on the unknown trophies and the number secret trophies

example

lets say a game has 6 bronze 4 silver and a secret trophy and with all known trophies get you 70%

6(15) + 4(30) = 210

210 / 0.70 = 300

300 - 210 = 90

so the secret trophy would be a gold trophy

Alright, makes sence I suppose. Thanks!

Black Ops was on the list we saw. As for Lara Croft, those were my educated guesses. :p

Someone get this man a drink! :beer: