R3 trophies?

Helsings V

Agreed on that for sure. More online trophies than R2 would be great

I honestly don't want more online trophies. Online was a huge let down on Resistance 2. I missed the Platinum because I couldn't stand the online mode. I understand that everyone is moving online because of titles like Halo and Call of Duty. However, creators need to realize that by only focusing on the online multiplayer activity, they are cutting the other half of their gamers. They need to focus on Campaign/story line before they focus on the multiplayer. If the multiplayer sucks a bit, people will still play it (i.e. Resistance 2). If you f*** up the story, a lot of people won't play it.

I personally would love another 10k kill trophy. I enjoyed every minute of getting it in Resistance 2, I'd enjoy it again too. Bring on the online trophies isn't typically my mindset, but with this game it is.

I wouldn't mind the 10K kill trophy if the multi-player is good. Like, that would've been a good trophy to put into Modern Warfare 2. But, Resistance is a little farfetched with the ballistics. You can dodge the bullets. =_=

So, if they can fix the speed of the damn bullets, I might actually enjoy playing Resistance online for 10K kills. If not, no Platinum for me.

I actually love the game i was shockingly a beast at the game maybe that why i'm cofident about Multiplayer trophies for this game, i hope there is killing machine 2 that makes it 20,000 kills lol! the first 10,000 took me in 2 months!

No offense to anyone here but, I actually have a life. So, I don't really have the time to sit there and score 10K kills online (especially when the ballistics are bulls***). Make it a little more challenging and actually be able to kill people with less than 50 bullets and I'll find time to play the game.

No offense to anyone here but, I actually have a life. So, I don't really have the time to sit there and score 10K kills online (especially when the ballistics are bulls***). Make it a little more challenging and actually be able to kill people with less than 50 bullets and I'll find time to play the game.

First off what are you talking about! i played only 2 hours a day and was able to rank up 2000 kills a day, have you even played resistance 2, its an awsome game get better with any gun really since the game it super balance maybe the turret gun is a little annoying but is a challenge to used, and wht is this ,! I have a life, pssh what oh your life is so busy you can't play games and btw the trophy isnt something that you have to do, so if your life can't take earning a trophy well then don't complain about it!

I honestly don't want more online trophies. Online was a huge let down on Resistance 2. I missed the Platinum because I couldn't stand the online mode. I understand that everyone is moving online because of titles like Halo and Call of Duty. However, creators need to realize that by only focusing on the online multiplayer activity, they are cutting the other half of their gamers. They need to focus on Campaign/story line before they focus on the multiplayer. If the multiplayer sucks a bit, people will still play it (i.e. Resistance 2). If you f*** up the story, a lot of people won't play it.

EDIT.

I take back what I say, seeing your newer posts.

If you're going to complain about online trophies, don't bother.

They're not required.

First off what are you talking about! i played only 2 hours a day and was able to rank up 2000 kills a day, have you even played resistance 2, its an awsome game get better with any gun really since the game it super balance maybe the turret gun is a little annoying but is a challenge to used, and wht is this ,! I have a life, pssh what oh your life is so busy you can't play games and btw the trophy isnt something that you have to do, so if your life can't take earning a trophy well then don't complain about it!

^

:applause:

Edited by TKrames

Some people aren't gods at video games. I'm not good at shooters and I'm not bad. So, it takes us a little while longer to get those kills and earn that trophy. I do have the time to get that trophy. Unfortunately, Resistance 2 died online before I could finish the trophy (I only played online a few hours once a week). And, they didn't do so easily for some damn reason. I'd shoot 3 bursts from the Marksman Rifle in their head and they don't die. And, I didn't like the ballistics in Resistance 2 because with some practice, you can dodge every bullet. I enjoyed the story of Resistance but, online needs some work.

How about we wait and see the game won´t probably release until 2012.

As for the 10k trophy i wouldn´t mind at all.

I also wouldnt mind if they did this again for R3. I showed up way too late for the party on R2 to bother with the 10k kills, but with 3 coming out, I'll be there day 1.

I also wouldnt mind if they did this again for R3. I showed up way too late for the party on R2 to bother with the 10k kills, but with 3 coming out, I'll be there day 1.

I agree. I'm prepared for this one. I wasn't prepared for Resistance 2 because, the online mode died halfway through earning that trophy. Hopefully, this Resistance won't tank fast.

Some people aren't gods at video games. I'm not good at shooters and I'm not bad. So, it takes us a little while longer to get those kills and earn that trophy. I do have the time to get that trophy. Unfortunately, Resistance 2 died online before I could finish the trophy (I only played online a few hours once a week). And, they didn't do so easily for some damn reason. I'd shoot 3 bursts from the Marksman Rifle in their head and they don't die. And, I didn't like the ballistics in Resistance 2 because with some practice, you can dodge every bullet. I enjoyed the story of Resistance but, online needs some work.

If you are not really good at a shooter, then why try and get ten thousand kills? I realize the online of Resistance 2 was poor, that's why I didn't try for the platinum. If Resistance 1 online had the same trophy, yeah, I'd probably go for it. Same with Call of Duty. Battlefield Bad Company 1 had a similar trophy, and I felt like I could get it no problem because I was decent at the game. I just didn't bother with it.

If you are not really good at a shooter, then why try and get ten thousand kills? I realize the online of Resistance 2 was poor, that's why I didn't try for the platinum. If Resistance 1 online had the same trophy, yeah, I'd probably go for it. Same with Call of Duty. Battlefield Bad Company 1 had a similar trophy, and I felt like I could get it no problem because I was decent at the game. I just didn't bother with it.

This is also very true. But, if you don't like the MP on a game, pure skill won't get you a 10k kill trophy.

I didn't think R2 had the best MP, but I did enjoy it, so hears to hoping R3's MP is enjoyable.

I'm a trophy whore. So, I struggle with shooters. I'm good at Call of Duty but, for some reason, not so much with the other shooters. I'm really hoping that Resistance 3 has some amazing online multiplayer games and such. I immediately went for the campaign trophies on Resistance 2 before even thinking about the online trophies of Resistance 2. So, that one is a little of my own fault.

This is also very true. But, if you don't like the MP on a game, pure skill won't get you a 10k kill trophy.

I didn't think R2 had the best MP, but I did enjoy it, so hears to hoping R3's MP is enjoyable.

Cheers to that!! :dance:

I just really hope that I can get into Resistance 3 multiplayer. If I can't, I'll start off immediately so I can get that trophy as soon as possible.

I personally would love another 10k kill trophy. I enjoyed every minute of getting it in Resistance 2, I'd enjoy it again too. Bring on the online trophies isn't typically my mindset, but with this game it is.

I agree with this statement. If you're gonna whine and bitch already about the game, please, play something else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
How about we wait and see the game won´t probably release until 2012.

As for the 10k trophy i wouldn´t mind at all.

^This. I would welcome 10,000 kills once again. For the Resistance series, I would try anything. I just hope the trophies are harder than R2's but then again I'm a Resistance series fanatic.