Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Trophies not working?

Hey all. I got this game demo from gamespot last week. Bought full game today. And 10 skull trophy and 3 kill bomb trophy didn't pop. So... I deleted the save file from the demo and tried again from scratch and still no 10 skull and 3 kill trop. Any ideas? help? XD.:think:

SEEMS TO WORK: Everytime you turn on your PS3 you need to redownload the key several times, then start game up and spam the PS button Untill you see the Lara Croft Book load.

UPDATE:

Ok fixed the issue.

Had to delete the game, redownload. Then I played it on HARD mode. Trophies unlocked.

Seems I don't think I needed to delete. First try it on another Difficulty setting. I have searched all over the web for this info. So I hope this helps you all.

UPDATE 2:

Ok, this is BS...

I now can't unlock the "mousetrap" trophy, did it on hard mode and meduim, did 10 times all spikes up and no unlock. I managed to unlock other trophies but this one will not pop.

UPDATE 3:

ok, this sounds strange but it unlocked 4 more trophies for me.....

I read that when the game is loading spam on and off the XMB "ps button"

I did this and it got my all the co-op trophies and the "mousetrap" trophy.

UPDATE 4:

After I beat the game, the last trophy didn't unlock.... after i beat it 4x,

I then redownloaded the unlock key 3x and spammed the PS button while it loaded, After all this the trophy unlocked.

UPDATE 5:

Sometimes trophies do not pop, FIX: Load the game and check trophy section, make sure Lara is on top of trophy list, if it is not quit and reload game again until Lara is first on the list. May take a few tries. And trophies need to be in "updated order" for you to see if trophies loading for your play.

Edited by fijski8
Another fix

Not working for me either. The list isn't even showing up in my XMB.

EDIT: Turns out I had to delete my save data from the early demo. I did and then when I started fresh it loaded the trophies. Just popped my 2nd one. Looks like we have to unlock everything again.

Edited by Achemki

Same thing is happening to me I didnt have the demo that people got from gamespot so I deleted the game save and the game itself and re downloaded everything including the game unlock and still no trophies on the xmb. I wonder if they will include a patch when they add the online multiplayer. If anyone has had the same issues and has figured out a way around it let us know.

It seems the trophies in this game are pretty glitchy, at least in my experience anyway. I played a whole mission in co-op and the trophy didn't pop up at all, then a few hours later I started another mission in co-op and the trophy popped up straight away.

Also the 2nd hidden trophy didn't pop up for me even though I did the requirement and have completed the whole game.

I'm not having any problems. I didn't have any sort of pre-release demo, I just got it yesterday after the store updated.

Started up a game with my wife in co-op, and "A Friend in Need" popped right away, followed by "Overachiever" and "Breadwinner" through the course of the level. Got "Leap of Faith" at the very end of the first level as my wife was trying to let me die, and then I went back in single player to pick up the one skull we missed and got "Seeing Red".

All show up just fine. Are people not getting the "Loading Trophies" indicator when they start the game?

I got the Gamespot demo / full game unlock key when there was a problem with the codes they were giving out. I installed the full game key while the demo from there was downloading. One thing I noticed is that when you start the game the first time, it says loading trophy data. If you don't get that, it still says demo. I've gotten some of the trophies with no issues.

ok, this sounds strange but it unlocked 4 more trophies for me.....

I read that when the game is loading spam on and off the XMB "ps button"

I did this and it got my all the co-op trophies and the "mousetrap" trophy.

Now I can't seem to unlock one of the hidden ones..... 5th try... still no unlock.

Hi, I had the same issue (no trophies and none in XMB) so I thought I'd share what I did to fix it.

Initially when I downloaded it from the store, I downloaded the unlock first and then the large trial download, played the first level and didn't get any trophies or XMB.

I re-downloaded the unlock, deleted my save, ran the game and everything was then working ok.

I'm wondering if downloading the unlock first messed it up and hopefully this is what has caused other peoples issues as it's easy to fix.

I downloaded the unlock first, and I didn't experience any trophy problems. Are people with problems running the old fat PS3s? As weird as it is, sometimes that's the root of a problem here and there.

Mine is the fat 80gig ps3 so that could be something to do with it.