Rate the trophy difficulty.  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

5q5Ny0R.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.08

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gave it a 4 but thinking it again, I think it should have been a 3, even a 2. All the trophies besides the story related and Tomb Raider comes pretty early in and even the Tomb Raider one isn't hard and is quite fun to make. I probably gave it a 4 because I played once in multiplayer, once in single to clean-up and once again in single to do the time trials, so the repeating gave me a false impression of difficult.

The only level I had to repeat the trial was the one where you had to take the balls to the main room and that's only because I didn't realized I didn't need all the balls since I could use Lara to pull one of the floor panels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I voted 2 for this. One of the best games of 2010 in my opinion and it has a brilliant trophy set too. I didn't find the (G) Tomb Raider trophy at all difficult or tedious. On top of that, I thoroughly enjoyed all of the Time Trial challenges. I bested most of them by several minutes. Superb game!

Some general Time Trial tips:

1.) Rolling is much faster than walking.

2.) You can skip the vast majority of combat sections.

3.) You only need the first 5 balls on The Forgotten Gate. Lara can trigger the final switch by standing on it.

4.) Hand Cannons are devastatingly powerful against Xolotl (and everything else).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just reached 100% and i'm giving it a 4, some of the time trails are quite strict, but others are quite easy. some of the skulls and artifacts were well hidden, especially on the spiders tomb level where you had to backtrack to the start of the level to get one

enjoyed the game loads and never got bored while playing, just got a little bit annoyed when Lara misses simple jumps while doing a speed run.

edit - and what noob rated trophy difficulty as a 10???

Edited by jamie9000000

• 1 month later...