Post here if You Got 100% In Trophies

JamesSoprano

I got mine in about 4 hours all on Friday, we are lucky that they weren't the 360 ones, or it wouldn't be that easy. They even changed the combo one from 8x to 6x. I was like thank god cuz that one was a biotch. Huge plus no 280 levels of endless mode either, the dumbest achievement known to man.

Edited by chucknorris078

I got mine in about 4 hours all on Friday, we are lucky that they weren't the 360 ones, or it wouldn't be that easy. They even changed the combo one from 8x to 6x. I was like thank god cuz that one was a biotch. Huge plus no 280 levels of endless mode either, the dumbest achievement known to man.

I Totally agree. I was Doing Some Testing With The PS3 on Bejeweled say if you played 10 levels on endless mode and clicked main menu in the start menu it will save so if you go back and play and complete a level and go about half way into the next and just pressed the PS button and quit, you will go back to the same spot where it saved last AND also if your in the middle of a game and turn the button to shut the console off completely.... it won't let you start back to stage 1 .. it will bring you back to your last save.

I was testing all this cause one day i made it to level 220 and .. my 360 froze so i was like Awww man come on ! i turned it on BAM Level 1, i called MS told them what happened and they were like .. did you save it too a memory card and i'm like no why get a memory card when you have a HD ! and i said i been saving it on the HD and they said .. oh looks like you have too redo it and i even said this " can't you just give me the achievement i mean you can clearly see on your online leader boards how far i am with my username i'l just play 50 more levels to make it fair " and all i got was a sorry we can't do that.

I WAS SO PEEVED it Took me almost 4 months to get that far in endless mode. I finally got it by almost playing another 2 months and a half to get too level 280 ( cause it seemed a bit easier that time the going through the first. I am 4 achievements shy .. and it's just unlocking the other modes cause i had the rest of them.

how did you guys beat the last puzzle in puzzle mode? I am completlty stuck :( Can you folks help out.

I also need the hypercube trophies, can you guys give me any advice, Thanks for any help:)

all my advice and Tips are in the Trophy Thread. and as for the Last Puzzle i would but i don't know what the last puzzle is at the top of my head i did 80 puzzles in one sitting i can't remember at all.

but here's the Solution: Solution:

(5,4) Left

(2,4) Left

(2,6) Up

(4,6) Up

(4,5) Down

(2,5) Down

ok i know you won't understand completely so i'l tell you how what it means, 5,4 Left mean the 5th Row and 4Th Column their are a total of 8 Rows and 8 Columns so on the very bottom left hand corner is 1,1 go up on is 2,1 and above that 3,1 ETC.....

so start on the bottom Left hand corner and press up 4 times and go right 3 times and what you land on bring it too your Left and then continue and you will get it done. it works cause this is what i used to complete some puzzles after reaching a certain planet.

I also need the hypercube trophies, can you guys give me any advice, Thanks for any help:)

this is the biggest problem trophy for me at the moment... i can't manage to get more than 2 before the game forces me to use one or some unwanted cascade gets started by one of the new gems that drops in and a power gem explodes destroying a hypercube

Back up your save file to a flash drive, then delete the saved file on the hard drive. Start up Bejeweled, and all modes should be reset, so you can start off on Endless 1. I did that, and finally got the 5 hypercube trophy tonight, so 100%. Then copy your original save file back to get your unlocked game modes back. I still have my save file that has 4 hypercubes on it... :p

I got mine this morning. 5 hypercubes was a bitch. Got that done on level 22 in endless. Thanks JamesSoprano for the advice.

No problem I dunno if it helped you or not if you used my method but ... i think really it's the only Tip anyone can give. cause you just can't use them and if you saved and run out of moves i would just quit and retry to where ever one last saved ... i'm glad it only took me no more then a hour

I've played over 10 hours so far and am down to 5 hypercubes and beating Action Level 5. I've come close on Action, but not quite. A lot depends on the board the game gives you to play; sometimes you can only make matches at the top, so no cascades occur. When this occurs, you're up the creek without a paddle. I am going to use JamesSoprano's tip about the game save for the five hypercubes though. That's flippin sweet!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Back up your save file to a flash drive, then delete the saved file on the hard drive. Start up Bejeweled, and all modes should be reset, so you can start off on Endless 1. I did that, and finally got the 5 hypercube trophy tonight, so 100%. Then copy your original save file back to get your unlocked game modes back. I still have my save file that has 4 hypercubes on it... :p

Why does starting from level 1 in Endless Mode make getting the 5 hypercubes easier than any other level in Endless Mode? By the way, you don't think that you could e-mail me that save file with 4 hypercubes, could you?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...