Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Coop trophies not working?

Hey guys I got the game early through gamespot and have been playing through it and it is a good game. All the trophies for the single player mode seem to be working fine but when i tried to get the coop mode trophies they dont seem to pop once i do what is required to get them. For example, for the jump jump trophy when you jump on totec's shield then have totec jump then lara jump off the shield. I have done it multiple times and it will not unlock? The same goes for the other coop trophies as well! Anyone else who also got the game early from gamespot having this same problem?

No it actually hasn't come out already it is suppose to come out on Tuesday sept. 28th but gamespot was giving out free early access demo codes for pc and ps3 and by mistake the codes for ps3 also had a full game unlock with it. That is how i already have the game. But no it has not officially come out yet it will be out this coming Tuesday though.

Oh and on a side note love the name stargate55555 i am a huge Stargate fan lol!

thats how i came up with my psn id

stargate for my favorite sci-fi series

and 5 fives b/c its my favorite number

also check this out if u like stargate sg-1

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/entertainment-media-board/65783-what-your-favorite-sci-fi-tv-series.html

Yeah stargate is my favorite scifi series to. Stargate universe even though it is different from the previous 2 is still good i think and it starts back up on tuesday trailers look good and cant wait.

That could be possible as to why it is not working it has local coop though and that is what it is only going to have when it officially comes out to for a little while but it is possible. Thats why i created this thread to see if anyone who played it yet is having the same problem cause if not then something is wrong on my end.

Yeh its kinda weird that this happened to you, for me they all popped on the first try.

And just a FYI about the game.. it won't have online coop at launch, that feature will be added later down the road. For those who where saying that theres no people online playing the game XD. For now is all local coop, so you will need 2 controller to get the 100%.