Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Free trial and full game now

Hey guys

Just wanted to say, you can get a free trial with 1 complete level on Gamespot.com and also if you like it after you install the trial you can buy the full game, before the official release.

I found the game to be pretty good. Its a bit budget like, but quite fun and challenging.

Thanks for the heads up, when i registered for the demo few days ago and it only gave me the pc demo code for some reason. everytime i went to the ps3 section to claim the code it kept bringing me to the pc page with pc demo code lol. was able to get the ps3 version now.

it's a PSN release, there will be no blu-ray.

and for a bit, the code accidently gave out the full game. my friend and I got it and it's great, only 2 trophies to go :p

well im trying to unlock full game but i cant, furthermore when i put the code theres a huge letters saying DEMO, so how did u get it? I want it 2 :/

well im trying to unlock full game but i cant, furthermore when i put the code theres a huge letters saying DEMO, so how did u get it? I want it 2 :/

You can't. It's been fixed and it was only for the US. A bummer for those that missed out and as always, us Europeans. Oh well.

What a fantastic game! I love everything about this game. The exploration, control, graphics, sound and story are very good! I downloaded the demo and was like OMFG I have to own this! I had $4 in my wallet already so it only cost me like $12.00! I love the look but I still think Lara could have both types of games. They should release a sequel to Underworld along with another Lara Croft 2 game. I would buy them both. Don't just limit a great character to this 3/4 perspective view. We need both!!

CF

• 5 months later...