Annoying LAG & A Few Trophy Questions

Nakatomi_Uk

I have edited this now because I have finally got the "No I In Squad" Trophy see the tip giving by Jnty on that but I have also the fix to the invite thing as many have stated you need to go into your routers setting via your PC and turn on the DMZ feature. And if your router has this other feature you can personally make sure your PS3 always has the same address I know it's available in certain Netgear routers I can confirm that a DG834G and D834GT have it.

By adding the PS3 into the list and entering the IP address in the DMZ box your PS3 should have no worries inviting people to Battlefield Bad Company bare in mind the person you invite MUST have done the same thing on his side too.

Edited by Nakatomi_Uk

i have the same problems tbh. no lag, after a few games lag lag lag, keep rejoining, lag keeps comming, occasionally the lag is gone after numerous retries,but most of the times i've alrdy given up hope and put in a new game.

also can't invite anyone from my friendlist,i've tried numerous things, like router reset, settings mannually configured etc. none of it helped for me (for the ''with my devil dogs' trophy) and i gave up on it.

as for capturing the bad moment, i got it accidentally in one of my first online sessions, pushed a wrong button, and i got the award, i didn't have an account @ ea.com at that time. But i do now.

For the 20x spawn without dying, u just do exactly what it says.. 20 squad spawns without dying in a round (IAR). keep in mind that people have the option of spawning on a player or base, and most of the time, they will not choose to spawn on a player, unless you're in a favourable position.

the best trick to do this (from my experiences), is when you're an attacker and playing gold rush on a large map (end of the line/oasis/harvest day) since those maps have long travel times to enemy bases.

1. choose support as class so u can heal yourself when needed,and u have the option to call upon mortar strikes,plus you will have a shitload of ammo to waste. (Infantry can also heal, but it takes longer for the injector to reload when compared to medkits and u only have the grenade launcher which isn't usefull since it blows up almost any wall you're shooting at,and exposing your position)

2. u try to hide as close as u can in a building near enemy base (this way u can avoid others having long travel times and they will choose to spawn on u more easily) on the first floor ,NOT the top floor b/c you're vulnerable to mortar strikes there when your position is compromised. Also be aware that every wall can be broken and thus, expose your position. So be ready to relocate when needed. (having multiple spots planned helps.)

3. stack 5 medkits in a corner at all times and camp on or near them. ready to shoot any incomming enemies. (having a friend as sniper with u helps,he can throw motion sensors, allowing u to anticipate enemy movements,but i guess this is not an option for us)

4. When u have a few squad spawns people will remember you're there and will come to you for a medkit, allowing you to get the squad medication trophy (80 squad heal pts IAR), so keep an eye out for the yellow X on your radar. Keep the 5 medkits stacked at all times, when people come to you for a medkit, and you throw one at them, 1 will dissapear from where u have them stacked, since 5 medkits is the max.

5. Other important things to remember

- Always enter buildings through a window (u can enter it by breaking the window, and jump/crouch through it) ,this avoids u having to break the door down, exposing your position, with the door intact you can hear the door break down when an enemy enters.

- Go for spots that have have a 'bottleneck position' so u can avoid getting caught from behind.

- Always expect that your position is compromised by motion sensors from the enemy

- stay clear from windows, but always have them in view, b/c people can enter buildings through a window, not breaking the door.

- Always check your radar, when you hear sounds, and not seeing teamates on it. its an enemy.

most squad spawns i got this way, was around 15ish.

This might not be the best way, but it's a way that works well for me.

If anyone has a better way to achieve this award, feel free to post.

and last but not least, yes, you get dog tags from knifekills.

I assume i said stuff u allrdy know, i just wanted to be precise.

hope this is of any help.

p.s. hope this makes any sense, my english isn't perfect.

Regards,

Jnty

Edited by Jnty
added some missing words here and there..