My 10 timed road rules won't unlock

Munkeh111

I hope not! I did a ton of challenges on the bike first! However, I read online that you have to do ten in a row with a car (vs. switching back and forth from bike-to-car) in order to unlock it. Don't know if that's fact, but I was unable to unlock the silver 10 freeburn challenge trophy fine after winning 13 bike freeburns then switching to a car and doing 10 car freeburn challenges. Still waiting to find out about the gold 10 timed challenges, however. I've only been able to do 9 so far.

This happened to me when I first got the game. All the trophies unlocked except for this one.

Back up your game save, then start over. Go right online and do 10 challenges. Hopefully the trophy will pop up. Once that is done restore the original save. It is a pain in the ass, but at least all is not lost.

This worked for me for a few missing trophies. Once for Pain, too.

GOOD LUCK!

Uh oh, I did my 11th timed challenge and still nothing. I'm in the same boat as Munkeh111. I was able to back up my game save to an SD card. KneeKnee, how do I restore the original save from the SD card? It seems like my PS3 will write to the SD card, but not read from it. When I go into Save/Load in the Burnout menu, it only reads from the PS3 hard drive, not the SD card. I have not deleted my original save yet because I am afraid I will lose all my hard work! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You have to copy it from your SD Card to your game save data from the XMB. You won't be able to do it in game.

Just go to SAVED GAME DATA> SD CARD> select the game save you want, Hit TRIANGLE> then Copy. Replace the old file, and when you start the game again you should be on the file you just restored.

If that doesnt wore, send me a PM.