10.000 Kills question

Googleyourmom

Ok i find this is such a stupid number of kills to get, insomniac could have made it like james bond, 1000 kills, much less time consuming, im to busy to play 100 hours of online to get one trophy, but im really close to platinum and im wondering if there is a save file out there with around 9500 kills that could be used to get the trophy

i know its cheating and stuff but look, this trophy is ridiculous! I like video games and stuff, but i do have a life and im not spending 100 hours on one trophy

yeah i know, but it's actually 37/39 (platinum)...it's all about stamina.

It seems daunting but if you play enough to get 200 kills a day (2%) you'll have it in about 7 weeks. I try for 500 (5%) a day and more is a bonus.

So far for 2 weeks (real time) I've put in about 38 hours and I'm over half the way there.

Another two weeks should do it.

I played online R1 for months (got 12.5K kills) - especially if (when) they bring out additional content - so 4-8 weeks of play on this is not as bad as it seems. You might actually get it in the future....just not next week. ;)

I don't see why so many people struggle in the online multiplayer of this game.

It is definitely easier to get a lot of kills in this game than any other fps....

I average 30-50 kills a round so this trophy felt to come naturally...

I disagree...for me I do much better with the COD games. I don't know what it is with R2 but I just suck at multiplayer. Online co-op I'm fine in lol but put me in ranked online and it's terrible.

Ok i find this is such a stupid number of kills to get, insomniac could have made it like james bond, 1000 kills, much less time consuming, im to busy to play 100 hours of online to get one trophy, but im really close to platinum and im wondering if there is a save file out there with around 9500 kills that could be used to get the trophy

i know its cheating and stuff but look, this trophy is ridiculous! I like video games and stuff, but i do have a life and im not spending 100 hours on one trophy

Sounds like you are forced to get this trophy. News alert, if you don't like to play competitive online then don't!

Platinum trophies isn't supposed to be easy achieved (even though it is in some games...)

Personally, I think it's the worst trophy in the game.

Of course, the 10.000 number is high, but the worst is that it's focused solely on kills, which in my opinion is counter-productive for certain game modes, especially Domination and Skirmish.

They should have focused the trophy on XP's gained, which is a better reflection of your efforts and also rewards team-oriented players.

Just to cite an example, I have a lot more assists than kills, as I often play Team Death match and tend to think team-oriented and not just focus on my own kills.

if you can get 500 a day you can do it in 20 days and for most people 500 can be attained in 4 hours if you play for 8 you can get 1000 which would take only 10 days and that's if you start at 0 i've been trying for this one for a couple of days and i've found that deathmatch works well and SMALL team deathmatch modes work best cause in each mode their are more enimes and less teammates to spred the kills around so you get more kills.