Flying the Co-Op Issue?

Pcbruin24

Hello All,

I have won and passed each requirement to the Fly the Co-Op Trophy yet, no trophy has popped. Does difficulty matter? Here is my time's beaten:

Deal Breaker - 10:03

Noose - 3:10:42

BoB - 13:10:97

Is there really a specific time you have to beat it in? If so, does anyone know? Should I expect the trophy once the servers update?

Edited by Pcbruin24

Sorry bubby, but you arent even close. You need to beat each co-op mission on any difficulty in under these times:

Deal Breaker - 7:03

Hangman's NOOSE - 2:32

Bomb Da Base II - 5:34

Growl Thank you Paul :) I saw that in the Trophy Guide but then the BOB threw me off because it stated beat in 5:32 and the video showed 5:34.

In other words a pick-up group is unlikely. Wow Did I have so many IDIOTS last night in Deal Breaker.

I was assuming "It was just a tutorial," See what I get :)

Edited by Pcbruin24

Obviously not, or I wouldn't have posted it.

If you seriously have nothing better to do than to mock people, you don't deserve to post on this forum.

If you'd continue to have read, I stated I "assumed" the trophy guide was a tutorial. The game doesn't consider it failed if not passed in the time it requires for the trophy.

Mod's please close this thread, so that some asses like Mtek cannot post.

lol thats really bad , i got this trophy on first try with randomes except da deal breaker which i boosted and got it in 3 trys

How overwhelmingly awesome you must be.

To the OP, yea, it's difficult if you're playing with people who have no idea or haven't watched a guide. The choppers play a key role from what I've seen in getting the times and if people are new to the game and dont know about them, then getting the times isn't possible.

Your best bet is to find someone you know who wants to get the trophy and have some fun with it.

How overwhelmingly awesome you must be.

To the OP, yea, it's difficult if you're playing with people who have no idea or haven't watched a guide. The choppers play a key role from what I've seen in getting the times and if people are new to the game and dont know about them, then getting the times isn't possible.

Your best bet is to find someone you know who wants to get the trophy and have some fun with it.

Im really good but i quit gaming cold turkey and feels good not to waste my time with trophys no more