Trigger Happy trophy

M-Easy

This is the trophy where you have to kill 5 guys with a pistol in 15 seconds while you health stays above 90%. This was difficult for me but I found a easy way to get it.

During the blood sweat and tears mission make sure you pick up a pistol in the beginning. A little later you come to a area where the game tells you to take a human shield and there is an enemy in a door way facing away from you. Don't take him as a shield, shoot him in the back of the head the headshot a guy left and right of him. Ignore the guys on the balcony and run up the stairs to the left. Now shoot the two guys immediately to your right. Wait a few seconds and if you didn't get shot too much the trophy will pop:applause:

This is the trophy where you have to kill 5 guys with a pistol in 15 seconds while you health stays above 90%. This was difficult for me but I found a easy way to get it.

During the blood sweat and tears mission make sure you pick up a pistol in the beginning. A little later you come to a area where the game tells you to take a human shield and there is an enemy in a door way facing away from you. Don't take him as a shield, shoot him in the back of the head the headshot a guy left and right of him. Ignore the guys on the balcony and run up the stairs to the left. Now shoot the two guys immediately to your right. Wait a few seconds and if you didn't get shot too much the trophy will pop:applause:

you can get this even if your nearly dead. theres no requirement for your health so its rather easy to get anywhere. especially on easy difficulty