shoot enemy sniper

bigka79

kinda a noob question but i cant shoot that damn enemy sniper. he one shot kills me, im talkin like the 3rd or 4th level in where u come up in the house and hes shotting from the 5, 4th story windows. played it tonight for about 30 min and had to go back to online mode, someone tell me the trick i can shoot this dude

You need to watch his movements and figure out where he will pop out of. You have just enough time to get a shot off the moment he steps out, then you need to move behind cover to keep from dying.

When he does the thing where he pokes his helmet out, he does it 4 times, then goes out to shoot you.

yeah, try to anticipate where he will pop out.

and just wait for him there.

If your playing on vet, forsure there is no way (unless luck) you'll shoot him first if he is already aiming/popped-out.

to get a peak, just watch where he goes .. and before he fires get outttt of the way.

then you'll see him run to another window... now go prone and play the waiting game.

hold your breath at the right moment, and fire asap. soon as he sticks his head out.

hope that helps,

k40

yeah, try to anticipate where he will pop out.

and just wait for him there.

If your playing on vet, forsure there is no way (unless luck) you'll shoot him first if he is already aiming/popped-out.

to get a peak, just watch where he goes .. and before he fires get outttt of the way.

then you'll see him run to another window... now go prone and play the waiting game.

hold your breath at the right moment, and fire asap. soon as he sticks his head out.

hope that helps,

k40

Na, it wasn't luck on vet. It took me about an hour to do this part and then I figured out the pattern. I had to hit him 3 times , two of which just grazed him. So if I had to hit him 3 times then it wasn't luck! I just figured out where the sniper would be and then shot and moved quickly. And I'm 42 years old and my hand and eye coordination isn't that good any more. If I can do it, so can you.Vet. is very hard. Just take your time, and don't get fustrated and the next time your on the forums you'll be passed that level. Isn't that always the way?

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

Na, it wasn't luck on vet. It took me about an hour to do this part and then I figured out the pattern. I had to hit him 3 times , two of which just grazed him. So if I had to hit him 3 times then it wasn't luck! I just figured out where the sniper would be and then shot and moved quickly. And I'm 42 years old and my hand and eye coordination isn't that good any more. If I can do it, so can you.Vet. is very hard. Just take your time, and don't get fustrated and the next time your on the forums you'll be passed that level. Isn't that always the way?

He's saying you'd have to get lucky to hit him first if he's already aimed and ready to fire before you, that's true. I too had to shoot him 3 times, none were luck.

none of you have it, if you go to the window behind reznov and the sniper is in the right window (preferably far right) you can see a TINY TINY peice of his knee sticking out from cover, youve got to know where he is and look very carefully but if you spot it its an easy hit.

Pretty much. On veteran, I always had to shoot him 3 times. Its easy to figure out his pattern, but sometimes I couldnt see where he went to, so I hid until he fired his shot, then came out of hiding to see where he would run to. Its not that tough of a pattern (didnt take me an hour to figure it out, no offense), and once you get it, its simple to figure out where he will pop out. Just be patient and you will prevail. I saw two pistols on tables in that room as well, so that helps for when you try to get the gunslinger trophy.

The way that worked best for me was if i stayed behind the chair/couch beside reznov, you have a clear view of the four windows but the sniper cant hit you,but duck to make sure. Also on veteran you have to hit him 3 times, so good luck, i did this without dying once :p

Pretty much. On veteran, I always had to shoot him 3 times. Its easy to figure out his pattern, but sometimes I couldnt see where he went to, so I hid until he fired his shot, then came out of hiding to see where he would run to. Its not that tough of a pattern (didnt take me an hour to figure it out, no offense), and once you get it, its simple to figure out where he will pop out. Just be patient and you will prevail. I saw two pistols on tables in that room as well, so that helps for when you try to get the gunslinger trophy.

Yeah I had to shoot him twice, I shot him in the chest and heard the guy say "You only wound him". I thought how is that possible?! I shot him right in the chest! But he was hard to hit thats for sure, I was fooled by his moments though. When he got in the middle with a window to his left and right I always picked the wrong window to be looking at.