It"s back!

Hopefully this gets uploaded to the EU store today...the list of EU updates also makes no mention of it but I hope it still turns up.

EDIT : Store has updated, and cannot seem to find it under PS3 add on content or by searching.

I guess we will have to wait some more :\

Bummer, man. I hope EU gets it soon. Post back here when EU has it for sure, so everyone knows. But it is DEFINITELY up on US PSN Store.

Potentially very bad news for anyone outside the US. Found this as I was searching for news on a release date for the UK:

https://activision.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/activision.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=27251&p_created=1262016139&p_sid=oG_uFT5k&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=1&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MzAsMzAmcF9wcm9kcz01MDMsMTQxMyZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9Mi4xNDEzJnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE!&p_li=&p_topview=1

"The DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 has returned to the Xbox Marketplace. It should be available on the Playstation Store in the near future. It will be avialable until December 31, 2010. After that time it will no longer be available.

Please note that this is only for North America. The DLC is not available for other regions."

If it comes back to the US only and not everywhere a lot of people will be very angry...

"The DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 has returned to the Xbox Marketplace. It should be available on the Playstation Store in the near future. It will be avialable until December 31, 2010. After that time it will no longer be available.

Please note that this is only for North America. The DLC is not available for other regions."

If it comes back to the US only and not everywhere a lot of people will be very angry...

Yikes. :thumbsdown:

I hope that's not true for all my PS3 pals on the other side of the pond. Keeping my fingers crossed that they get their heads out of their asses and give it back to you guys too.

Minor update: I asked over at the XboxAchievements forum and apparantly it is available for EU/UK users for Xbox, and for both in the US. It would be very odd if it were only licensed for one platform and not the other, so it's probable that we'll get it eventually, it'll just take a while?

No word yet.

BTW. unggoy? Yo man, it's kakihara301 - the guy who helped as much as possible with brutal legend!

yes dood i remember you.. brutal legend was so frustrating back then.. im glad you helped me.. thanks.. it sucks the EU dlc isnt available yet.. lucky you US citizens.. haha..

Edited by unggoy

There no mention of the DLC for Europe in the psn update again. I'll check the store when it updates later and update my post.

EDIT:

Heres a reponse i got from the official Sony Eu blog

"Have had a reply about this from Activision – the licensing for the content was renegotiated separately for the EU and the US. The US was re-aproved first, hence they got it back early, in the EU we’re waiting for final sign off so once it has been given, the content will go live again."

Edited by stedaman

Another update on the EU dlc and it sounds like good news;

Another official reponse from PS3 EU blog;

Good news from Activision!

The Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC has been approved to be put back on the store – that’s the Juggernaut character, the Character and map pack and the compatability pack.

It’s just missed our publish cut-off but the lovely people downstairs are going to try and squeeze it in early tomorrow or later this evening if they can – either way you won’t have to wait the whole week.

Thank you all for being so patient.

Another official reponse from PS3 EU blog;

Good news from Activision!

The Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC has been approved to be put back on the store – that’s the Juggernaut character, the Character and map pack and the compatability pack.

It’s just missed our publish cut-off but the lovely people downstairs are going to try and squeeze it in early tomorrow or later this evening if they can – either way you won’t have to wait the whole week.

Thank you all for being so patient.

:dance::applause::dance::applause::dance::applause:

Excellent news! Now to pick this up asap so I can finally 100% this damn game...

:dance::applause::dance::applause::dance::applause:

Excellent news! Now to pick this up asap so I can finally 100% this damn game...

I love this game, but when I learned all about the DLC stuff, I kinda put me off playing it. Now looks like I can finally play it again.

did they give a date or just "soon"