Double XP in Directives!!!!!

lenn117

Shame they don't do double kill on score sheet for people run over....

It's about time really. 10% was rubbish before.

Its not exactly double, something else doesn't get added in as your score isn't half of what u get as a total.

Shame they don't do double kill on score sheet for people run over....

It's about time really. 10% was rubbish before.

Its not exactly double, something else doesn't get added in as your score isn't half of what u get as a total.

it is double, at the end of a match all the xp you earned throughout the match gets doubled

it is double, at the end of a match all the xp you earned throughout the match gets doubled

it isn't double, don't know whether thats cuz it don't double the vet bonus but I definitely am not getting double points as my directive bonus ain't half my total score at the end.

it isn't double, don't know whether thats cuz it don't double the vet bonus but I definitely am not getting double points as my directive bonus ain't half my total score at the end.

No, it is double. But it's not double your bonuses. Because those are calculated at the end of the game. Best way to explain it to you is right before the end of the game hit :start: and look at your score. That score is what your directive bonus will be. Then you get bonuses on top of that. For instance in the last game I played it was like.

Base exp (exp on the :start: screen at the end of a match)

Directive bonus (double the base)

Victory Bonus (10% of base exp)

Veteran Bonus (10% of base exp

Ribbon Bonus (5 exp for each ribbon)

Shadow War Bonus (5% of base exp for each sabo contract your PMC holds)

So for example, you're a vet, got a grim reaper ribbon and a butterfingers ribbon, and 500 exp for the round. Your PMC holds 1 sabo contract. Your total exp would work out like this:

500 exp for the round

+500 (directive)

+50 (victory bonus if you won)

+50 (veteran bonus)

+10 (grim and butterfingers ribbons)

+25 (Shadow War Bonus)

-------

1135 (Total)

So you see? Even though your directive bonus isn't exactly half of your total exp it is still doubling it. Just at a different point than you thought.

Anyone feel free to correct me if the figures are wrong.

Edited by OwDadItHurts

You are absolutely correct. I would explain it like this: Each bonus is based on your final score during the round - which is the same that you listed in detail.

Just as small sidenote: Victory bonus 10% = small victory - if you win a huge victory you will get 20% bonus. But beside of this detail is your listing free of mistakes ;-)

i'm absolutely loving the double xp. i was in the low 50s for level on Raven and I couldn't urge myself to play because it took so long to level up. now since i heard about the double xp, which was like five days ago, i'm almost at level 60 and close to that gold trophy :) then its time for SVER!!

:dance:

No, it is double. But it's not double your bonuses. Because those are calculated at the end of the game. Best way to explain it to you is right before the end of the game hit :start: and look at your score. That score is what your directive bonus will be. Then you get bonuses on top of that. For instance in the last game I played it was like.

Base exp (exp on the :start: screen at the end of a match)

Directive bonus (double the base)

Victory Bonus (10% of base exp)

Veteran Bonus (10% of base exp

Ribbon Bonus (5 exp for each ribbon)

Shadow War Bonus (5% of base exp for each sabo contract your PMC holds)

So for example, you're a vet, got a grim reaper ribbon and a butterfingers ribbon, and 500 exp for the round. Your PMC holds 1 sabo contract. Your total exp would work out like this:

500 exp for the round

+500 (directive)

+50 (victory bonus if you won)

+50 (veteran bonus)

+10 (grim and butterfingers ribbons)

+25 (Shadow War Bonus)

-------

1135 (Total)

So you see? Even though your directive bonus isn't exactly half of your total exp it is still doubling it. Just at a different point than you thought.

makes sense, never really checked it fully before as I was level 60. Now just veteraned back into SVER.

glad they didn't double the ribbons (butterfingers and purple heart abuse would happen near end of games)