General Frustration

Old_Man_Willy

Hi guys and gals, new to the site. Well as the topic says I'm getting very frustrated with the 10,000 online kill trophy. I played RFOM and really enjoyed the online play, but with R2 I find myself getting really bored and pissed off to the point of just giving up. The changes they made in this game quite frankly to me kinda suck(online only)This is the last trophy I need for this game to get the platinum trophy. I have tried to read up on other posts about the subject but anyone that has completed the trophy throw me any tips to get more kills? I'm currently around 3,000 kills, just had a three hour playing session where I got only 500 or so kills. Kinda lame huh lol. I find myself getting 20-30 kills 1 round to 5-15 the next.

I understand.

One round I get 30 kills, the next I get 9. You just gotta keep...trucking at it lol. I'm at 3200 kills, I get about 115 kills an hour so it's going to take roughly 80+ hours to complete. It looks like a grind but I try not to think of it that way.

I play when ever I want, I'm in a really awesome clan so that eases up the 10,000 kills. Just join a clan and play for fun, the kills will come naturally.