I love seeing trophies like this.

Jawmuncher

But there is only one gold trophy offered on this game. That is my one dissapointment. Is the R4 worth buying? I haven't played it but I heard it was amazing. Is that true??? Please respond.

Yes, one of the best games ever.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree... really, they look like they'll be a breeze, aside from beating the game on the hardest difficulty, which will probably be an ordeal.

I like it though... they give you stuff to shoot for without punishing you for doing so like so many games do with this kind of thing. Trophies / achievements (and whatever is to follow these) should add to games, not make you sick of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kill majini with a rotten egg sounds nice

sounds weird, jaja

only one gold trophy? O_o... strange

in general, it doesn't look so hard... but, there gonna be something very hard... (only 1 bronze sux trophy for the platinum of prince of persia ¬¬)

well.. i'll be waiting for the game

in general, it doesn't look so hard... but, there gonna be something very hard...

Obtain all available weapons.

In re4 you got a weapon for make 5 stars on every level whit ewery character in merce.

Thet was hart but it war worth if, handcannon <33

Obtain all available weapons.

In re4 you got a weapon for make 5 stars on every level whit ewery character in merce.

Thet was hart but it war worth if, handcannon <33

yeah... to hard the 5 stars on all levels.. but.. there gonna be the mercenary/survivor mode? that minigame was fun..

well..how much left?.. 12 days