Weapons 46.4%

Chi Skills 42.1%

Orbs 44.7%

Officer Cards 88.3%

City Upgrade 100%

Treasure 70%

Legends 100%

Tactic Usage 95.5% (need dong+Cao Ren)

Basically I have just hit my 60Hours mark and realllly cant be arsed to grind for another 40Hours to get parts for the above %'s

Anyone got spare parts they dont want to help me out? lol

Normally wouldn't ask, but I havent been asleep in 2days, i want this bloody Platinum!! lol Help :(

your best bet it to try the DLC maps

though they are hard but they contain some rare materials.

or open an online city and and set it for only level 50 people, this way only the best will come in, once they are in trade with them OR add them and make the cloning trick.

i know it is Boring

but no one will be able to help you with the officer cards as they cannot be traded, you only get them by luck and man they were BAAAAD, trust me. been there done that.

good luck.

Edited by White-Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad I discovered early how the upgrade system works for strengthening a weapon. The first few times I did it I just had it autoselect. Kinda makes me wonder what good materials I burned to do that. I did a few minor upgrades with my 5-star weapon, but only used materials I had a ton of. I've been saving the rest of my materials to buy weapons/orbs/chi. It'll definitely be a grind for sure.

The nice thing is that you can just do the legend missions over and over for quick light-element materials for upgrades.

I'm glad I discovered early how the upgrade system works for strengthening a weapon. The first few times I did it I just had it autoselect. Kinda makes me wonder what good materials I burned to do that. I did a few minor upgrades with my 5-star weapon, but only used materials I had a ton of. I've been saving the rest of my materials to buy weapons/orbs/chi. It'll definitely be a grind for sure.

The nice thing is that you can just do the legend missions over and over for quick light-element materials for upgrades.

Yeah, I screwed that up at the beginning, too. I noticed it when I didn't have some of the legends upgrades.

Still, it's not that bad to get the hard-to-get items. The only one that gave me much trouble was the earth gift, mostly because I never could figure out how to get the bonus from Cheng Du X (it says to defeat 100 enemies, but even after 400, I didn't get it).

i know that

but when you need one or two cards to get the 100%

the chances of getting them becomes Very Very low as officers u already got thier cards may come again > unless u r lucky then that's another story :p

What I did, I just went down the officer line like WEI (this was when i had 1 card left) switch play with all on that force & chances are you'd get some1 from that group