Having trouble connecting online

JoshT

As the title says. I tried for a while the other day to connect with someone to play a song or 2. Whenever he sent me an invite , once I accept it it then tells me that I cant join cause the session is over.

Since that didnt work I was told to search through band quickplay. There was a few time it said that it had found 1 player but the the searching would stop and just say no players that match??

Can anyone help me??

As the title says. I tried for a while the other day to connect with someone to play a song or 2. Whenever he sent me an invite , once I accept it it then tells me that I cant join cause the session is over.

Since that didnt work I was told to search through band quickplay. There was a few time it said that it had found 1 player but the the searching would stop and just say no players that match??

Can anyone help me??

Welcome to hell. You're not alone with this problem.

All I can tell you is best of luck, and keep trying. The online experience is pretty crappy for this one.

Edit: Today, for whatever reason, online worked great for me. I tried to connect with this same player a couple of months back, and had zero luck, but today, we had almost no difficulty. So, I would just say keep trying.

Edited by starcrunch061