1000 Objects Trophy

So, is there really no easier way to get this than to repeatedly smash into giant concrete blocks for hours on end? Not to mention if you are going the "wrong way" they don't count, and the game forces you to get back on the track each time you back up to try to hit them again. And, if this is the only method, would it be faster to get lodged between two blocks and repeatedly go forward and back hitting one each time, or to just ride around the track skimming along them each time you see them? And which Tropics map would be the best? I'm using Tropics 1 as it is small but has many concrete blocks in a row, but it still seems that it would take many hours to hit 1000 of these considering it took hours to get the 1000 cars trophy and I hit many cars each race.

This is trophy is sort of a pain but if you keep it in mind while going for the "Buy All Cars" trophy then it's not that bad.

When playing a side race in the tropics (not the lap race but the one where you just go spot to spot), as long as you're on easy you can hit the blocks or the crates and still win the race. As long as you pick up about 5 or 10 objects each time then you should be fine. Considering it takes about over 100 side events to get enough money, you should have no problem if you work on it as you go along.

I didn't even start working on this till after I finished the story and I still got it before getting the "buy all cars" trophy.

Just keep at it

There's also the island races with literally *dozens* of concrete construction blockades that you can drive back and forth and run into. I went into track select from the main menu and bashed a few hundred in a half hour. You should probably only do this after completing the main story though, as there's no point in being redundant when you can knock out a fair amount on your trip through the game anyway.