Assassin's Creed needs trophies!

Canadian_Wilson

Think about it;

[*]The story mode is pretty long; so why not get rewarded with trophies?

There are so many side missions (collect flags, etc.); so why not get rewarded with trophies?

If Ubisoft were to add trophies to this game, Far Cry 2 (I believe) is their only game that supports trophies-cough*biased company*cough, then it'd make Assassin's Creed more popular then what it already is, for the $30.

Think about it;

[*]The story mode is pretty long; so why not get rewarded with trophies?

There are so many side missions (collect flags, etc.); so why not get rewarded with trophies?

If Ubisoft were to add trophies to this game, Far Cry 2 (I believe) is their only game that supports trophies-cough*biased company*cough, then it'd make Assassin's Creed more popular then what it already is, for the $30.

Prince of Persia.

Oh, and this topic shouldn't have put in here. Or made at all for that matter...

How did AC heard your feelings? :confused:

It's shit and anyone not seeing that is ignorant. Unskippable pointless cutscenes, repetition, and boring combat.

All I can say is: Anyone dumb enough to be a fanboy of this game, isn't a real gamer ( and the PoP developers are the same as Assassin's crap, ubisoft)

It's shit and anyone not seeing that is ignorant. Unskippable pointless cutscenes, repetition, and boring combat.

All I can say is: Anyone dumb enough to be a fanboy of this game, isn't a real gamer ( and the PoP developers are the same as Assassin's crap, ubisoft)

i agree with u their the combat is enjoyble for like 2 hours then get so boring the graphics how ever are amazing