Wow!..

VoRTeX

let me begin at saying hi to every1 at ps3trophies.org its my first time posting but ive been soaking up information from you good folks on helping me complete uncharted... i can now finaly say i have my first platinum!! woot! lol

i know for some of u that aint jack but for me my kids dont matter no more... :p i got my first platinum!!! nah at times it nearly had me in tears think im abit more bald too but i done it! thanks to some of you that made video guides and text info it helped lots.

any1 thats been pondering about getting this games get it its a quality game and cheap in shops to:rolleyes: also found out sequels soon to come from this site also.. well in!

the best advice i read on here about playing this game on crushing is to think outside of the box at times;) if the exits not blocked use it.

also if any1s having trouble with the flooded room bit i found that running all the way back to the turret that activats them and u can pick em off without having to drop down and getting ya arse killed about a good 47 times lol...

ok now onto mirror's edge

Edited by VoRTeX

hi.. i got stuck on that part a few times.. i took somebodys advice from here. what u do is run right to the far end ull find grenades there and a pistol if memorey serves correct hide behind cover and pick them off as they're dropping down the ledge good tip is not to take cover behind things but to just stand behind it enough to shoot them but they cant shoot u. just pick them off as they close in on u blind fire as they get close is what ull need at times. honestly after u have finished that chapter you'll have completed it within the next 4hours or so.. so blinkin easy after that chapter. what a brilliant game! lol i still like it after all that gurning at the telly screen i done trying my luck with crushing mode.

cant wait for #2

I'm stuck on the level 4, that scene after searching the plane fuselage...I dont have the shotgun, so I'm kinda screwed. I might have to restart the entire chapter to get that area again with the proper weapon.

Headshot with the pistol, best shit ever.

As the other person above said, pistol should be all you need. I didn't use the shotgun at all in the first part of the game.

As another said, don't actually take cover. Use the pillars/columns to hide you and just shoot around them.

Lastly, I've seen several people actually go down the rope from the plane, and just rush the cliff where the pirates jump down. You can then do that brutal combo on them as they land and get through that part without firing a shot. I couldn't get it done that way, but I've seen it done.

Good advice one and all - still not helping me much. I like to think I'm pretty good at shooters, but they either bum-rush me, and I cant get those headshots when I panic...maybe my sensitivity is too high/low.

Keep at it. I'll tell you that Chapter 4 was the absolute hardest chapter for me on my crushing play through...if that makes you feel better haha. I got stuck in the first area of the chapter with all the columns and upper level. I quit playing for 2 days then came back to it and got past it. The plane area was next area I got stuck, but only for a few tries. I finally got through that and finished the game in probably a day.