Emil's Mansion Possible Homage to Resident Evil?

oversoul53

Here's Why:

[spoiler=code]Upon immediately entering Emil's mansion I noticed that they HAD to have made that place in homage to RE1. The Architechture and room layouts are nearly the same. Then you eventually find out that underneath the mansion weird experiments were being performed there and they were building a biological/magic weapon, and in one of the files they say the mansion was a ruse to hide the lab.

Not saying its bad, I thought it was cool. Very creepy part of the game too.

Here's Why:

[spoiler=code]Upon immediately entering Emil's mansion I noticed that they HAD to have made that place in homage to RE1. The Architechture and room layouts are nearly the same. Then you eventually find out that underneath the mansion weird experiments were being performed there and they were building a biological/magic weapon, and in one of the files they say the mansion was a ruse to hide the lab.

Not saying its bad, I thought it was cool. Very creepy part of the game too.

That was exactly what I thought. The prince from Facade also looked a lot liked Link at one certain moment, did you notice?

That was exactly what I thought. The prince from Facade also looked a lot liked Link at one certain moment, did you notice?

well the homage to Zelda is painfully obvious, and the characters even reference it, remember the first boss battle in the Junk Heap in the first half of the game?

the giant floating head and hands? this is a copy of Bongo Bongo from Ocarina of Time and another boss from Wind Waker.

and Weiss even says "the mouth is it's weak spot? oh how original. where have I seen this before...?"

LOL