Gonna get this game soon(Few Questions)

TenzoX

Im gonna get this game soon. And I was wondering if I finish this game on Hard and dont get the Headshot or the Combo trophies or whatever trophies.... Is it possible to go back and get these trophies from the mission select option or do I need to create a new game?

Because I would much rather beat the game and enjoy it first and then go trophy hunting.

Im gonna get this game soon. And I was wondering if I finish this game on Hard and dont get the Headshot or the Combo trophies or whatever trophies.... Is it possible to go back and get these trophies from the mission select option or do I need to create a new game?

Because I would much rather beat the game and enjoy it first and then go trophy hunting.

u can go back, but you'll get a lot just going through the game... such as get x amount of kills with this weapon and a lot of others.

And your sure about that?

yea i literally just got the platinum less than 15 mins ago... u can check my account

but for the trophies that are "beat the game on this difficulties" you need 2 start a new game, but u can keep all ur treasure finds and such

Edited by SuccesS-

yea i literally just got the platinum less than 15 mins ago... u can check my account

Lol thanks dude. No i believe you. Its just I was making sure because I hate doing exactly what I need to for the trophy and I dont get it. Thanks bro.