Expert Pool Rotation Keeping Me From Platinum and 100% completion overall.

AlphaOmegaSid

Well not much you can do because the AI is a cheating bastard. Just keep at it and eventually the AI will have a bad game. Just make sure to have good accuracy with your shots. Also I read that some people around here hold a paper or ruler to the screen to get better accuracy. I never tried it but you could give it a shot.

Finally beat the Pool Expert to get my Platinum; flashing red 100% overall completion in the stats screen; and the Sacred Tree Armor for beating all 16 mini-games.

Now, my question is this, did Sega bring back "Expert" level pool in Yakuza 4? I do not want to go through all that hell again playing pool.

Finally beat the Pool Expert to get my Platinum; flashing red 100% overall completion in the stats screen; and the Sacred Tree Armor for beating all 16 mini-games.

Now, my question is this, did Sega bring back "Expert" level pool in Yakuza 4? I do not want to go through all that hell again playing pool.

I'm not to sure but I dont think there is a "Mini Game Master" type trophy in the 4th game. Hopefully I'm right. Congratz on the Platinum and 100%.

Pool is actually really easy if you use a ruler to align the ball you want to hit to the hole you want to pocket into.

I'm actually using paper but as I'm typing this the expert opponent just won a game of eight-ball without giving me a single shot, I'm just not getting a chance, I did beat him in nine-ball though

I just beat the expert level rotation on my first try! He made every shot up until the 8 ball in a row, then I made the rest in all in a row! Just line up alll your shots with pieces of paper, it takes some practice but I just finished all of expert level in about a half hour or so