I won my name in the game!

parker

I just received a tweet from Crysis telling me I won my name in the game competition! So much for my comment on PS3T:

I already entered, would be nice to see my name in the game.. I doubt I will win though.

Look out for "Joe Parker" in Crysis 2 when it launches, I'm a celebrity now - am I right? :D

Edit: I'm not sure how my name will be featured, whether it's a random soldier, or written somewhere.. Honestly I don't know.

Edit 2: I've not submitted my name yet, should I submit something funny? I've been told to submit "Rick Astley" so far :p

Edit 3: I've decided on "Rick 'Parker' Astley" :p

Edit 4: I should stop with the editing.. ;)

Edited by parker

That's awesome! I wonder if they'll let you know where it has been used. Let's just hope it's not on a bottlecap or something lol. Congrats anyway! :D

Lmao, usually I would make a comment like: "Knowing my luck, it *will* end up on something stupid like that." - but recently I've had a lot of luck, so I'll refrain from saying that! ;)

You win something like this and you waste it on a fake name :eek:. If I was you I would want my 'real' name immortalize forever in Crysis 2, but in the end I'm not you and it is your choice.

Edit: Congrats btw.

I was going to use my real name, but then I had about 10 people tell me on Twitter to do something humorous. They suggested that, so I went with it. Besides, it has "Parker" in it :)

I'll have fun trying to find this particular name in the game. They should so have a trophy tied to finding it, called "Never gonna give you up.." with the description "..Never gonna let you down". ;)

Edited by parker

I was going to use my real name, but then I had about 10 people tell me on Twitter to do something humorous. They suggested that, so I went with it. Besides, it has "Parker" in it :)

I'll have fun trying to find this particular name in the game. They should so have a trophy tied to finding it, called "Never gonna give you up.." with the description "..Never gonna let you down". ;)

THAT WOULD BE FLIPPIN' AMAZING!

I would buy the game just for that trophy.

Congrats Parker, didn't think I would ever find out who would win that.

Hahaha, that's brilliant! Truly a proud moment if you can convince them to do that, especially in a game like Crysis 2 - it's bound to be a huge hit so plenty of people are going to be seeing it. Infact, if they like the idea you could be the very influence for them to create a whole creative Trophy set... you just don't know!

• 4 weeks later...

you should have your face as the trophy image in bronz eor something, like beat zico. Here is what i mean:

http://playstationlifestyle.net/trophies/data/NPWR00187_00/TROP025.PNG

That would be quality.

You should have said like R. Slicker was your name or you name is ted and your nickname is Shy. So it would be like "Shy" Ted. Lovely. Congrats though.

• 1 month later...