about reincarnation..

ok.. reincarnation is gold trophy.

so.. how do we get it? another playthrough?

is this online trophy?

we have to restart again what?

The DLC isnt out yet so not much about "Riencarnation" is known yet. My guess would be it is sort of like Prestiging in CoD. Resetting your online ranks when you reach the max level

The DLC isnt out yet so not much about "Riencarnation" is known yet. My guess would be it is sort of like Prestiging in CoD. Resetting your online ranks when you reach the max level

oh.. so the sinclair solutions tester pack dont have trophies?

well.. to me ranking up in bio2 online was not too hard but i dont think i want to rank up from 1-40 again lol. some times i wait very long.. i waited up to 2 hrs in the lobby till i fell asleep..

oh.. so the sinclair solutions tester pack dont have trophies?

well.. to me ranking up in bio2 online was not too hard but i dont think i want to rank up from 1-40 again lol. some times i wait very long.. i waited up to 2 hrs in the lobby till i fell asleep..

Nope, as far as I know, Sinclair Solutions doesnt have trophies. However the upcoming Rapture Metro pack does, thats the Reincarnation one.

And also, based on the sound of the trophy, you dont have to restart and rank all the way up again, just restart it, so if i am correct you wont have to rank up to 40 again :p

EDIT: Bioshock wiki details the Metro Pack:

http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Rapture_Metro_Pack

It says Rebirth mode allows for the player to restartt from rank 50 back to 1 with special new stuff. And according to the trophy description, you just have to activate Rebirth, not re-rank up.

Edited by T_l_M_B_0

Nope, as far as I know, Sinclair Solutions doesnt have trophies. However the upcoming Rapture Metro pack does, thats the Reincarnation one.

And also, based on the sound of the trophy, you dont have to restart and rank all the way up again, just restart it, so if i am correct you wont have to rank up to 40 again :p

EDIT: Bioshock wiki details the Metro Pack:

Rapture Metro Pack - The BioShock Wiki - BioShock, BioShock 2, BioShock 3, news, guides, and more

It says Rebirth mode allows for the player to restartt from rank 50 back to 1 with special new stuff. And according to the trophy description, you just have to activate Rebirth, not re-rank up.

just restart?

now im confused.

so, ppl who already ranked up to level 50 through sinclair solution will have easy gold after they purchase metropack then? they just start rebirth n the trophy is theirs. but their loss is they have paid 2 dlcs for 3 trophies. dont u think..

but i guess they dont if they really enjoy it. or off course if they share dlc lol.

just restart?

now im confused.

so, ppl who already ranked up to level 50 through sinclair solution will have easy gold after they purchase metropack then? they just start rebirth n the trophy is theirs. but their loss is they have paid 2 dlcs for 3 trophies. dont u think..

Yup thats how it goes. If they are rank 50 already, they just get a free gold.

I agree its thier loss though, 2 dlc's bought and only 3 trophies isnt a good ratio, unless they truly enjoy the MP lol

Yup thats how it goes. If they are rank 50 already, they just get a free gold.

I agree its thier loss though, 2 dlc's bought and only 3 trophies isnt a good ratio, unless they truly enjoy the MP lol

hmm.. u right.

well.. thanks for everything dude.. :)