Need info on the game, getting it tommrow(maybe)

jonesoda

Hey there,

I have looked at this game from the corner of my eye but have decided I met get it, Im just wandering if anyone can answer some of my questions.

Is the online still alive?

Is the rank 40 trophy pretty tough? Is it possible to get still?(enough players)

How long will it take to platinum(average time)

Thanks,

Russell Jones(oda)

yes people still play online...Rank 40 is not very very Tough at all it took me around 19 hours to do with maybe at the most 2 or 3 hours of boosting...as for the time it takes to platinum it if you spend equal time n mp and single player it wont take very long at all you can knock out most of the Sp ones on a easy game and get big brass balls as well with vita chambers turned off...all together at the most 2 play thru's for single player and however long Mp Takes you

Enjoy The game

If you play through SP looking for all of the collectables and extras, then you're looking at about 15 hours to complete it once through. If you want all of the single player trophies in one run, then play on Hard with vita chambers disabled. Also, once you get the camera research every thuggish splicer you can find, as they won't appear in the later levels. ;)

Online is between 15-25 hours depending on how good you are at FPS style games.