Is online dead?

Verace666

I've spent a bit of time away from BS2 while I was playing BFBC2 and GoW3. I tried online and it seems no one is around.

Will peole be back post DLC? I'd like to finish my trophies for the platinum at least, even better to get the 100%

Seems like most people play only certain game types. Tried out the MP for the first time today and looked for a Civil War game, only to find myself in a lobby with about two others for around 5-10 minutes. No more than two others joined during that time, so I left.

Then I tried Capture the Sister, and got the 10th slot in a 5v5 game. So I guess it all depends. I'm not much for FFAs, but I assume that mode will have a fair amount of people playing.

Well sotf is pretty easy to get a game on but that's what all the best players usually play,capture the sis few mins and i get put in a game, i did used to enjoy adam grab but that's just for booster's and yes i know this is a trophy site but i wish they'd stop it

Just got off BS2 multiplayer and no problem finding games!

Maybe I was unlucky or too many games were running with max people. Will try again as BS2 is pretty awesome!!

Thanks for the responses. :)

Looks like the platinum can still happen for me...